NWI Metal Detectors
GARRETT GTI 2500
- All Metal Deepseeking Mode
- Audio Threshold, Adjustable
- Coin Alert Belltone Audio
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP)
- Discrimination: GTA Accept / Reject Notch
- FastTrack Ground Balance (All Metal Mode)
- Frequency, Adjustable
- Graphic Target Analyzer (GTA), Target ID Cursor
- Graphic Target Imaging (GTI), True Target Size & Depth
- Ground Balance, Manually Adjustable
- Ground Balance, Automatic Ground Tracking
- Headphone Jack
- Hip Mount Battery Pack
- Last Mode Switching
- Last Target Recall
- LCD Backlit, Shows Target ID and Settings
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Pinpointing, with True Size and Depth Measurement
- PowerMaster Circuitry
- Salt Elimination Mode
- Sensitivity / Depth Adjustment
- Surface Elimination, Adjustable
- Surface Mount PC Board Technology
- Touchpad Controls with One-Touch Operation
- Volume Control
- Length: 40" to 51" - Adjustable
- Weight: 4.6 lbs. (2.1 kgs.)
- Single Frequency Operation - 7.2 kHz, adjustable
- 8 AA battery operation (batteries included)
- 2 year warranty
- Non-Motion: Deepseeking All Metal with Visual Target ID and Target Imaging
- Motion: Coins, Jewelry, Relics, Zero, Custom Discrimination modes with Visual Target ID and Target Imaging
- Imaging (Pinpoint): Non-motion detection for precise target locating with visual Target Imaging
- Detection Frequency
- Full Range Multi-Notch Discrimination
What you "see" is what you get.
While you're treasure hunting it's fun to imagine what you might find: a bag of coins, jewelry, war relics, or even a nugget of gold.
Only Garrett's patented Graphic Target Imaging(tm) (GTI) technology lets you "see" what's really buried below.
Most metal detectors can only determine a target's depth (if it's a coin) and the kind of metal its made of. However, the GTI goes a step further and also reveals the target's true size and true depth (no matter what the target is) via a unique, user-friendly graphic Imaging (tm)display.
Sophisticated information like this is invaluable, especially when a detection signal can be attributed to any one of several similarly conductive but different sized objects. For example, a coin, a screw top and a drink can will all trigger a penny signal. Without size information you have no idea what the target really is until you dig it up. The GTI's ability to determine a detected target's size takes the guesswork out of the hunt so you don't waste time digging unwanted items like trash.
At the heart this technology is Garrett's exclusive onboard Power Master DSP (tm) (digital signal processing) chip and superior 9 1/2" super deep Imaging (tm) searchcoil. Power Master DSP gives the GTI the boost of intelligence it needs to discriminate more accurately and find and identify deeply buried objects. Enlarge the scope of your scanning area with the 91/2" super deep Imaging (tm) searchcoil and you can find treasure at even greater depths.
The GTI 2500 is the series star player with an extraordinary number of advanced features unlike any available in today's market. The GTI 2500 boasts a true All-Metal Deepseeking mode that provides above-average detection depth . Special software makes the GTI 2500 compatible with the Treasure Hound Depth Multiplier with EagleEye(tm) Pinpointing and the 12" Imaging coil so it can detect targets at depths other detectors can't reach.
NWI Metal Detectors PRICE
$934.95 FREE SHIPPING
Includes Stock Coil, Operators Manual, Coil scuff cover, Headphones.
NWI Metal Detectors