NWI Metal Detectors
Minelab's most technologically advanced detector sets a new benchmark for the industry! NWI Metal Detectors will answer any questions you may have.
E-Trac is Minelab's most technologically advanced detector, incorporating unique Full Band Spectrum (FBS) Technology. Its sleek, sturdy design, innovative control panel, intuitive menus, clear LCD, robust lightweight coil and comprehensive targeting options set E-Trac apart from any other detector available today.
Minelab has taken a further ground breaking step by incorporating a USB interface, which will allow you to download and upload E-Trac settings, User Modes and Discrimination Patterns using your own Personal Computer (PC).
E-Trac will locate valuable metal objects in a variety of mineralised ground conditions such as extremely salty soils, sea water, wet beach sand and highly magnetic ground conditions. By using the E-Trac you can become one of the many successful detectorists who combine their passion for the outdoors with the excitement of discovering valuable coins, relics, gold and jewellery on a regular basis. Call NWI Metal Detectors with any questions you may have.
E-Trac delivers Full Band Spectrum (FBS) with Simultaneous Frequencies ranging from 1.5kHz - 100kHz through its powerful microprocessor. The frequency range means that the signal received from the detector coil is analysed from a wide range of responses. This allows E-Trac's advanced signal processing to rate detected objects according to their ferrous and conductivity (FE-CO) characteristics and analyse more target information so that the target identification (ID) is more accurate.
Minelab's Smartfind™ is a unique two-dimensional scale of discrimination. Smartfind™ graphically represents both the ferrous and conductivity properties on the same display. This combined with E-Trac's target Discrimination ability eliminates signals from undesired targets and accepts signals from desired targets. E-Trac's technology means:
- Greater detecting depth
- High sensitivity over a wide range of targets
- Less interference from electromagnetic sources
- More accurate identification of target characteristics
E-Trac Xchange allows you to download and upload detector settings and Discrimination Patterns via USB to your Personal Computer. This advanced feature is designed to allow you to quickly configure the E-Trac to particular detecting environments and preferred targets.
You can always share your experiences and settings with other detectorists. The installation CD and Xchange User Guide supplied with your E-Trac ensure you can get started straight away.
You can build a resource library charting your success with your E-Trac. Download and store your valuable Settings, User Modes and Patterns for your favourite sites and upload them as required. There's no limit to the number you can store on your PC so make the most of your E-Trac and never worry about losing your successful settings again!
- E-Trac Xchange USB functionality - create, download and upload your E-Trac Settings and Discrimination Patterns for your favourite sites; save to your PC or XChange them with others by email.
- Ultra-lightweight waterproof 11" Double D Waterproof Coil, versatile with sharp, accurate pinpointing and depth!
- QuickMask™ with independent Ferrous and Conductivity rejection level adjust - a fast and simple way to edit Patterns
- Smartfind™ offers Minelab's proven unique discrimination and dual coordinate target profiling.
- Discrimination Scale with radical realignment improves the target ID and recovery rate of good targets at depth
- Sensitivity functionality with expanded Auto, Manual and "Suggested" settings
- Refined Threshold adjustment level on a 1-50 scale - greater precision to suit your requirements
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators on 2 modes makes target size and identification more accurate than ever
- Four pre-programmed Minelab User Modes with specific Settings and Patterns suited to Coins; High Trash; Beach and Relics.
- Four User Mode slots - personalise your Modes to suit your specific detecting target preferences and environment.
- Ground Setting options of Neutral and Difficult adapt easily to benign or the most challenging operating conditions with these settings.
- Trash Density - High ensures you experience fewer false signals in high trash environments, Low is perfect for cleaner sites.
- User-centered Keypad and Menu Interface Design - enhanced usability with intuitive icons and logical menu sequences that are fast and so easy to use!
- Clear resolution Visual Display Panel 72mm x 48mm - designed for optimum visibility in all light conditions
- Ergonomic, perfectly balanced Handle Assembly ensures longer periods of detecting without fatigue!
- Additional Expert Features and Preferences allow you to customise your E-Trac to suit your needs.
||Coin, Relic, Jewellery & Beach|
||1.5 - 100kHz |
||11" Double-D lightweight, waterproof.|
||Internal speaker & 6.35mm ( 1/4") headphone jack.|
||Koss 100 ohm headphones.|
||Very large 72mm x 48mm (2.8" x 1.9") greyscale LCD with contrast adjustment.|
||USB connector for communication with PC.|
||Settings saved automatically while detecting and remain until changed or reset.|
||Accurate gauge active in normal detecting and Pinpoint mode.|
||Smartfind(TM) & QuickMask.|
||Smartfind(TM) 2 dimensional Discrimination: Ferrous 35, Conductivity 50. 10 discrimination patterns (Coins, All-Metal, Fe Coins, Jewellery, Foil, Pull Tab, Iron, Crowncap, Screwcap & Nail) & 10 user slots. |
||1,2,4 & Multi-tone; customizable for conductivity or ferrous response. Variable by 30 adjustable steps.|
||Normal, Long, Smooth & Pitch Hold.|
||Automatic ground compensation - advanced digital filtering. Ground settings Neutral & Difficult.|
|Ground Balance Type
||(2) Low & High.|
||Non-motion with modulated audio and visual crosshair on LCD, 2 modes: normal and sizing.|
||Fully automatic with adjustable offset, manual setting 1 to 30.|
|Tune / Noise Cancel
||Manual & Automatic (11 channels)|
||Finer adjustment level from 0 to 50.|
|Target Volume Adjust
||Limit & Gain (1 to 30).|
||1600mAh NiMH or alkaline batteries.|
|Low battery alert
||Audio & visual indication.|
||1060mm -1380mm (41.7" - 54.3").|
||1.6kg (3.5lbs) (ex. battery).|
||3 years control box & coil.|
NWI Metal Detectors PRICE
INCLUDES FREE FEDEX SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48.