NWI Metal Detectors
The X-Terra 705 offers the ultimate detecting experience. An "All-Purpose" detector capable of "all types" of detecting from Coin & Treasure, Relic, Beach to Gold Prospecting, the X-Terra 705 delivers optimal performance across diverse detecting conditions with ease. Performance and features driven, the versatility of the X-Terra 705 makes it without question, the leading product in its category.
- Compatible with LF (3kHz), MF (7kHz) and HF (18.75kHz) waterproof coils. All 7 X-Terra accessory coils can be used on the 705.
- Automatic/Manual Ground Balancing, Tracking and now with Tracking Ground Balance Offset adjustment - Allows a performance advantage in certain areas such as wet/dry sand transition and hot rock locations, by setting the balance slightly positive or negative.
- Coin & Treasure and Gold Prospecting Modes. You get a Gold detector plus Coin, Treasure & Relic detector in one!
- 4 preset detecting patterns, that can also be customised, plus All-Metal mode.
- Iron Mask feature - designed for Prospecting Mode.
- Choice of 1,2,3 or 4 Tone ID's plus Multi-tone Target ID (28) response options.
- Threshold tone for more accurate target ID interpretation.
- 2 Pinpoint Modes; Auto and Sizing - with the new Sizing feature, the user gets valuable information on target characteristics including shape and size. Variable tone and graphical indicator.
- Noise Cancel options Automatic/Manual (5 position).
- Target ID stability - precise, solid responsiveness in high-trash areas.
- Accurate Multi-Segment Discrimination Notching (28 segments).
- Positive transflective LCD display featuring a backlight for better screen visibility in dim light conditions.
- Depth indicators, update continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- Low battery audio & visual warnings.
- Runs on only 4 x AA batteries.
- New look black shaft system.
- Ultra lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs).
- New 3 year Warranty as standard.
Powered by VLEX high precision technology the X-Terra Series provides dependable performance (high sensitivity, stability, repeatability) and improved immunity to tough environmental conditions. Inspired by the success of this revolutionary and innovative technology, Minelab presents the next generation in the X-Terra Series; X-Terra 305, 505 and 705.
The X-Terra Series uses state of the art digital and mixed signal components to enhance standard single frequency technology. The advantage of this VFLEX technology is that it provides dependable performance and improved immunity to outside interference by utilizing digital signal processing with highly calibrated analog circuits. VFLEX technology has the added advantage of changing the frequency of the detector by simply changing the coil being used.
With this New Generation X-Terra Series, Minelab once again delivers on its commitment to provide customers with exceptional performance, value AND results. The X-Terra 305, 505 and 705 are each lightweight, well-balanced, easy-to-use, and capable of accurate, responsive and rewarding detecting.
With increased coil versatility, improved settings and new features across the Series there is more value than ever for the customer. From beginners level, through to the more experienced user, the X-Terra Series has something for everyone.
NWI Metal Detectors PRICE